Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope the luck of the Irish was with you today.
I am part Irish and I still forgot to wear green today. I was reminded by my 2 darling grand daughters. Pinches from a 2 1/2 and a 5 year old are fun when they realize that Grandma is not wearing green.

I am busy this week with a painting seminar. Once a year we paint beautiful items for our homes. This year it is a box designed from an antique box that sold for over $2,000.00. I will show you how it looks when we are finished. I showed you my project from last year, I changed the colors and the design to suit my house, but this year may be different.

Last week I was in Ivins, Utah near St. George, Utah. I went to a fitness resort and I really thought that I would not be able to walk or move after a 2 1/2 hour hike, and 2 more hours of working out. But I found that I back felt better and I could push myself father than I thought I could.

I needed a little Advil, bandages for my blisters and a change of shoes, and I was able to keep on moving.

I met some wonderful people from all over the country. All of the people there were friendly and supportive of each other.

It was a good week after all, even if I wanted to go home at the beginning of the week. Now I have to remember to eat right and exercise to feel better and to be able to keep up with the life I want to live.

Happy St. Paddy's Day!
Laurie

No comments: