Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's a new week and I am at home with out any plans or appointments!
 I had a busy week, and it does feel good to sit and think about new quilts, knitting, or painting.
I attended a seminar in SLC to  paint two wonderful pieces designed by
Michele Walton.
If you know who she is, you know she is amazing.
Mine are not completed yet, but I hope someday I will finish them to my husbands delight!

Our seminar was in downtown Salt Lake City, during the time we were painting something exciting was happening across the street.
The new City Creek Mall has just opened. We have not had a downtown for years. If any of you came here for Quilt Market last year, you know that there was construction going on across the street from the convention center. It is open now and it is very nice. We have water fountains, a water fall, beautiful landscaping and more.
So, if you come to visit our city, plan to at least walk through our new city center, you will see how nice it is.

 Our Projects from the seminar
I have some new quilt ideas coming - butterflies maybe. I'll let you know as soon as I have something to show you.


No comments: