Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st







Long Beach Pier - No Snow
WOW!!

What a difference 1 & 1/2 hours can make!
Our family spent the last 5 days in Southern California. It was cool, my daughters said it was cold, but nice when the sun came out. Mean while at home, in Utah, it was below freezing and snowing. We had at least 1 foot of snow in our driveway, and I will be outside most of this morning shoveling the snow off of the driveway.

As you can see I have had technical problems with my blog. My daughter had it all set up with our new design and one day it vanished. So we will start again - I will start again. So, please don't expect too much from me, I don't know what I
am doing!

Today is December 1st, We try to set up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Our tree is 12 feet tall. My husband wanted the tallest tree he could find for our front room. He did not realize that the tree would weight more than1 hundred pounds and come in 4 sections. He had to buy a heavy duty ladder to reach the top section.

This year we have had a bigger problem than every before. The tree fell over has my husband and my 2 sons tried to set it up, and the stand is broken and the tree is on the floor.

I think is headed for the dump - poor tree. I'll let you know what happens later.








This is from last year. The top is the hardest part.

No comments: