Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Family Reunions
We are having our Bird Family Reunion at home this year. Yesterday was our 1st day, we went to a small family fun park that has miniature golf, laser tag, arcade games, and more. Then we had our dinner at a park in Saratoga Springs, Utah. This park has some amazing swings, slides and activities for all ages. The main thing this park has is a 30 Triangle that any one can climb, even me!
I even had a little cheerleader climbing up a long with me. My nephew's 5 year old son was helping me by climbing above and then below me, telling me how easy it was. He was so cute, and a great motivator for me. I climbed to the top where my daughters were waiting for me. It was like being a little kid again.









Before I went to play at the park, I finished one of the blocks of my new quilt. I am going back to my roots, so to speak, I love baskets and flowers so I have both in my new quilt. Thrown in a couple of hearts and some embellishments and you have your a quilt that is truly you own design.
I will show you the rest of the blocks as I go. Have a good day and I hope to be back soon.
Laurie


No comments: