Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

 Now that summer is over I have been able to finish the projects I showed you before - my inchworm quilt and the Christmas Stitches. I don't have pictures yet of them completed because they had to be at the Mormon Handicraft store for their Open House. I will post them as soon as I get them back.
 
Just before I had to finish my projects I was able to spent some time at the "Happiest Place on Earth"
We were surrounded by "Genies", talking Mice, and our course a huge black dragon.
Where else can you find all of these in one place?
Disneyland!
 
My husband had meetings there with his clients and we were able to watch the fireworks from our room for 13 nights!
Wow, what a place to make time stand still.
 
 



Our kids came down for a couple of days after all of the meetings were over. It is so fun to see Disneyland through the eyes of a child.
Our 4 year old grand daughter loved the Princesses, but did not like the Monsters,Inc ride.
Our 1 1/2 year old grand daughter loved it all, even though she did not know what was going on most of the time.
 
The best part of the whole trip was our afternoon at the beach building sand castles and playing in the ocean.
 
Back to work and trying to put a little of the magic imagination in to my own projects.
I'll update you soon, something with pumpkins.....


No comments: